“Return Visit Just As Delicious!! Their Garlic Puffs RULE!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Spaghetti Eddie's

Spaghetti Eddie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Spaghetti Eddie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 114 Restaurants in Glendora
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Grand & Baseline
Oregon
“Return Visit Just As Delicious!! Their Garlic Puffs RULE!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

I recently returned back to Spaghetti Eddies during a trip to see my parents. They asked me what did I want to eat for Saturday dinner, and I just looked at them and said "GARLIC PUFFS!" So, off we went!!

Dad and I shared two orders of these suckers!!! We also had the garlic soup and garlic chicken with pasta. The prices are a bit high here, but you get tons of food & fresh bread!! You can turn one meal into the next days lunch and dinner!! We left full, and left stinky!! (Garlic Stinky!!) ☺

• Visited May 2012

Glendora, California
“TERRIBLE!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

Food is OK,service OK. We prefer Patrillos ONLY! The food seems to have lower standards from 10 years ago. :(

Visited January 2012
2 Thank JeanetteS532
Riverside, California
“Huge Pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

They have a pizza here so big it is called "the flying saucer." The meat sauce for the spaghetti is very rich and tasty.

Visited May 2011
West Covina, California
“A Long Time Italian Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have tried many Italian style restaurants and Glendora has an excellent one in Spaghetti Eddies. You feel like you are at an Italian bistro. The service is among the very best of any restaurant. The food......the food is way beyond delicious. I have too many favorites to list, being that I have been there many times. We just went to the Sunday breakfast brunch and they have an abundance of great food. Try the Mimosa....I mean...just try it....it is so so good. If you get one of their reward cards, you can earn points, leading to food discounts later. I know that you will have a great time at Spaghetti Eddies. I know I always do.

• Visited March 2012
San Dimas
“One of our favorites”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

Good food and good portions. They also have some specials that are a great price