“Huge Pizza!”
Review of Spaghetti Eddie's

Spaghetti Eddie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Spaghetti Eddie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 120 Restaurants in Glendora
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Grand & Baseline
Reviewed April 23, 2012

They have a pizza here so big it is called "the flying saucer." The meat sauce for the spaghetti is very rich and tasty.

There are newer reviews for Spaghetti Eddie's

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have tried many Italian style restaurants and Glendora has an excellent one in Spaghetti Eddies. You feel like you are at an Italian bistro. The service is among the very best of any restaurant. The food......the food is way beyond delicious. I have too many favorites to list, being that I have been there many times. We just went to the Sunday breakfast brunch and they have an abundance of great food. Try the Mimosa....I mean...just try it....it is so so good. If you get one of their reward cards, you can earn points, leading to food discounts later. I know that you will have a great time at Spaghetti Eddies. I know I always do.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Good food and good portions. They also have some specials that are a great price

Reviewed February 10, 2012

My mom took us to this place because it is "authentic" Italian food. (And she knows how picky I am!) It is a bit spendy but let me tell you, you GET what you pay for. The food here is absolutely delicious!! And the best thing they have, IMHO, are their "Garlic Puffs." OMG!!! I could come back here and just eat these for dinner and nothing else!! My parents, husband, and I scarfed down two orders of these, plus our meals!! Hubby ordered Chicken Vesuvius and he is still talking about it today, asking me to try to make it like Spaghetti Eddie's does. I'll definitely be back to eat more garlic puffs!! ☺

Reviewed January 28, 2012

large selection with lots of choices and people are friendly