“Good Food, Good Service!”

Petrillo's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 120 Restaurants in Glendora
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We have yet to find anything wrong with this place, I always have to take my leftovers home, because you get alot of food and I don't wan't to waste a single bit!
My favorite is the chicken parmesan, but my buddy comes from out of town specifically for the pizza!
It's all good!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Both their pizza and the other italian dishes are outstanding. This was a very good experience with excellent service at a reasonable price.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I have been here on many occasions. Each and every time, when we walked in, no one is there to seat us, or acknowledge us, we always have to ask someone that we need to be seated. Then, always, takes a long time for the server to come to our table to introduce themselves and take our drink order. When we place our orders, it takes quite a while to receive our meals. The food is mediocre at best. Does not tastes very good, is always too salty. After the last time we went, I told my husband we will never go back there. The food is horrible and so is the service. We eat out a lot. I've had really excellent Italian food and some that were average. This is by far the worst I have ever had. Even the pizza is not that good.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Beautiful,great service,great food,we ONLY come here for pizza,you can't beat the pizza. We don't care how long the wait is,the wait is worth the pizza!
Great food,great location,plenty of parking! Stop by and give them a try,you will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

Best pizza ever!!! We order for every party and everyone says it's the best pizza ever !!!!