“A Local Gem - Eat here...”

Two Guys From Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
Two Guys From Italy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #145 of 453 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lexinton
Orange, California
“A Local Gem - Eat here...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We try new places constantly as we're all over so cal at events. This little place looks like a pizza place from the outside, but once you're in it is beautiful, inviting, and the perfect spot for a date night or family dinner. 2 - 4 top tables in one room and long family tables in the next. Venetian plastered walls with elegant painting and fabrics.
The food is even better than the atmosphere. Everything is from scratch. The minestrone soup is fabulous and the stuffed rigatoni is cooked to perfection. Thin crust (italian style) pizza. Dinner is served with soup or salad and bread. Meals are $12-20. INCREDIBLY reasonable for the amount of food you get.
If you're local they also have a robust delivery service, with guys running in and out of the kitchen constantly.
Pass up the other places and eat here.

• Visited April 2013

Los Angeles, California, United States
“skip the restaurant, just get take-out, if you must!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I took my cousin to eat here last week, and I truly regret it! Upon walking in, we were greeted by a waitress who looked at us as if we were walking in dressed as astronauts! I had to do a double take and make sure the restaurant was intact open, and we were not invading her space or break time. She proceeded to seat us in the empty venue. I had to ask for a menu, since she only gave my cousin one. My cousin ordered the chicken pasta in white sauce. It took ages to prepare, but when she finally brought it out, it was very disappointing. It looked like a bowl of boiled linguini, sitting in leftover water from the pot. It lacked flavor completely. I waiting a few minutes for the waitress to return to see if everything was ok, when she failed to do so, I went up to her at the bar area and asked for a cup of Alfredo sauce for my cousin's pasta since it had no taste. She stated that this particular pasta comes that way and that a little cup of Alfredo would be an additional 3.50! Really!! I said we were not satisfied with the way it came, and would like some sauce to make it better, and that she should be doing what she can do accommodate us as customers, but she insisted on charging the 3.50, so we paid the money for the lousy cup of sauce, which she took another 10 minutes to bring, and by then, the pasta was cold and starchy, yuck!

• Visited April 2013
Glendale, California
“Love this place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

They deliver or you can sit down in this great quaint little hidden gem of Glendale. Love the family special (delivery). Comes with 2 tubs of spaghetti, a giant pizza, salad, and 4 cans of soda!

Visited December 2012
Wyoming, Rhode Island
“Granada Hills Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

OUTSTANDING!!!!! I do not know about the other locations, but the Granada Hills location is amazing!! Please try the Calamari Fritti for appetizer. It's enough for 3 people. This is theeee best Calamari I have ever had. The batter is not fried and greasy, its so perfect. Nice texture. Great dipping sauce and lemon. The atmosphere is cozy and I feel like I'm at my Grandma's house for Sunday dinner. The Garlic bread is to die for. Order extra because one order is not enough. All the pasta dishes are huge, you can actually share a plate, but if your like me, get your own.The pasta and shrimp dinner is fantastic and the ravioli is amazing. The meals are huge and the prices are just right. You will have left overs for sure!

• Visited October 2012
Guadalajara
“Pizza: Not italian at all”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Disappointed by the pizza, which is more american than Domino's.

• Visited May 2012