Truly disapointed with my recent stay. After the plummer unclogged the bathtub and dirty the entire bathroom, the staff (front desk) refused to clean it up and expected me to shower in a dirty bathroom. Their excuse was "we don't clean bathrooms after you have checked-in". There was mildew all over the bathtub and the front dest staff refused to clean it. After arguing with them for 15 minutes, they finally sent the clearning crew to clean the bathroom. However, they left me with no towels.
Besides this, below are other problems I encountered at this hotel:
1) Parking -----
2) Food was terrible
3) Rooms were dirty, especially the carpet
4) I reserved a "non-smoking room", however, everything smelled like cigarrettes
5) Pool was packed. Since, its a open pool, everyone living in Glendale was in the pool.
I will definitely never stay again at Glendale Days Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Glendale is a full service hotel located in the business area of Glendale, California. The hotel is 6 floors high with interior corridors and elevators. There is a Restaurant and Cocktail Lounge on the property. Meeting space is available as well as ballroom that can host parties up to 150 people. All rooms come with private balconies, coffee makers, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock radios, and free wi-fi services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Glendale Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Glendale Hotel Glendale
- Glendale Days Inn