“Super Good” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian
Glendale, California, United States
“Super Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Trattoria 25 on Central replaced the old QQ Asian Buffet and I am so glad it did, I went in out of curiosity and was surprised by how beautiful and neat the interior was ! The Service was A+ the whole time as for the Food well that was the Best Surprise ever ! Fresh , tasty and siper high qyality ! I recommend this people enthusiastically and will go back again very soon. If you are an Ossobucco lover this place knows how to satisfy your taste buds and appetite !

1 Thank Silva A

“Surprisingly great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I went there to meet a few coworkers after work and when I pulled in there were no cars in the parking lot which freaked me out. They were having their grand opening and there were only a few people in the restaurant. We ordered with hesitation and when our meals came out, all four of us were pleasantly surprised. I had Salmon with black rice. I had never heard of black rice but it was fabulous. The salmon was cooked perfectly. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area looking for a good meal. I will definitely be back on my next trip.

1 Thank David K