“Yummy!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
San Francisco, California
“Yummy!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I love Mambo's Chicken. It's what I always order. The salsa and maduros are great too. I don't like the desserts here except for the coffee drinks.

Visited January 2014

“Really good. Great prices. ”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice. Both due to business trips to Glendale. Now it is our go to place the first night we are in town. I seen this place on Diners, Drive ins and Dives and wanted to go. I have not had anything bad. I don't know much about Cuban food but one of my coworkers has been coaching me on what to get. My favorite is the roast pork, black beans with rice and the tostones. I look forward to my next trip.

1 Thank David K
“Good food. Good prices”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

A friend and I went there for dinner. We had a good meal for a reasonable price. The service was excellent. My buddy had chicken and I had ropa vieja which were both good. We had an after dinner coffee that was wonderful. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited September 2013
Levittown, New York
“Cuban deliciousness”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I ordered ropa vieja and it was delicious. It was moist and flavorful. The rice and beans were the best I ever had. The service could not have been any better.

• Visited July 2013
pasadena
“Give me tostones”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Walking into this unassuming little restaurant you are greeted by "hola" "welcome, take a seat anywhere". We've all heard that before and assume that this is another little cafe, with mediocre food. Well, get your tastebuds ready for authentic Cuban Cuisine. Mambo's does not disappoint.
We ordered the Shrimp in tostones as an appetiser and were pleasantly surprised with the blend of firm tostone and the crunchy pieces of shrimp mixed with what appears to be pico de gallo.
Next we ordered the Mambo Pork dish for Hubby who stopped talking and just ate. I personally do not eat pork and thus ordered the Mambo Steak meal.
Cuban's know no limit to graciousness and feeding folk. Besides the steak and tostones the meal comes with rice and succulent black beans, a staple in Cuban.
We love you Mambos.... you guys rock !

Visited May 2013