“Thai Food”

Angel Thai Cuisine
Ranked #218 of 462 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 14, 2013

As my friend Sravan suggested, I went to this restaurant with him and its really good and provided with proper manner and so quick and so taste.

I would like to suggest whoever likes Thai food, should go once to this place and enjoy.

There are newer reviews for Angel Thai Cuisine

Reviewed October 22, 2013

we weren't sure about eating in here, it seemed like more of a take out place. however the food was terrific and the staff were super with our young one. I would go back or take away and our 2yo demolished the chicken fried rice!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I've been here a bunch with coworkers. It's our go to place for delicious thai. They have duck - which is so rich and flavorful. I always get the pad thai with duck, and my coworkers swear by the curries.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Angel Thai Cuisine in Glendale is amazing Thai food in the valley. Great lunch specials when you dine in. The delivery service is fast, fresh & hot. The chicken Pad Thai is a great go to. The cashew chicken was delicious. The portions are worth the value. I tend to have left overs but its always good the second time around.

Been to Angel Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!