“Excellent!”

Raffi's Place Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 456 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian, Mediterranean, Armenian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Wow, this place is awesome! It's very authentic bc when you go in here, EVERYONE is persian! The food is great! They give you so much and everything is shared family style! They give you SO much rice! We ordered so much that I don't remember what we ordered! But all in all, the food is absolutely amazing! I definitely want to come back here.

• Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
rochester, ny
“Excellent food, service, and atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Everything about this place is good. If you love persian food this is a must stop if you are in Glendale. There was a little wait to get seated but it was worth it. The wait staff is very attentive making sure drinks and bread are always refilled. The food was excellent and full of flavor. Part of the restaurant has open air seating which is nice because with all their heaters, its warm enough to be comfortable even when its 45 outside.

• Visited January 2013
Moscow, Russia
“The best steak in LA”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is my favourite place for eating steak in LA. Food is really delicious!!! And the portions are very big, so usually we take only one main dish and one salad to share. If you are a "meat- eater", this is a must for you!

Austin, Texas
“Persian Food”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

While traveling from Texas to California we heard that Raffi’s Persian restaurant was very good. I took my family out for dinner. Well, I agree that the food was very good but I have to say the service really sucked! We waited about 2 hours to be seated. They were so under staffed and so unorganized. After 2 hours of waiting we sat for 15 minutes without anyone to give us even a glass of water or some menus. Finally I had to stop one of the waiters for menus. Once we got the menus another waiter arrived immediately and asked us if we are ready to order. HA not everyone is familiar to their menu or Persian food. I was expecting a better service for the money I paid. The two ladies at the front were so lost that you could see they lost control of the situation. I think we could enjoy Persian food in any other restaurants with much better service. By the time they served us the food did not taste good any more. We will never go back!!!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Nooshina V
MOUNTAIN VIEW
“Not sure what the big attraction is”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We visited here because of its high ratings on yelp. The wait was long, even at 5pm, the portions were huge, but the quality was nothing great. Service was adequate. I had the lamb shank and it came with a lot of rice, not so much meat and it wasn't especially savory as a shank can be if properly braised. My daughter's chicken was sliced very thinly and so was dry. Upside, the tables were good sized and I didn't feel crammed in next to my fellow diners. The heat lamps do a good job keeping us warm even on a rainy night.

• Visited December 2012