“A reliable Filipinop restaurant in Glendale, ca.”
Review of Max's of Manila

Max's of Manila
Reserve with OpenTable
Max's of Manila is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 463 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Authentic taste, full menu, clean and nice Filipino restaurant in Glendale. Spacious parking and service is friendly. Definitely on top of my Favorite Filipino restaurants in the area. Price and wait can be a bit challenging.

There are newer reviews for Max's of Manila

Reviewed April 26, 2009

We dined on a Saturday night, and when we arrived, the line of people waiting was out the front door. The restaurant provides valet parking, but the lot looked full, so we parked 3 blocks away. After we got on the waiting list, they handed us a pager, which I appreciated. Considering how long the line was, we got a table in 15 minutes. The staff was very friendly, and our server (unfortunately I forgot her name) was great. My Wife is from the Philippines and she was very anxious to try the food. The wait for the food wasn't long, which surprised me considering how crowded it was. The food did not disappoint. My Wife just loved it, and so did I. The atmosphere is Family friendly and the food is served in serving dishes, kind of Family style. This is a Filipino food restaurant, and we gave the restaurant 5 out of 5 stars.

Reviewed January 13, 2009

the sisg wasnt what i expected it to be..and plus it was way tooooo oily..
the only great part with our dining was their chicken..
(their specialty)

Reviewed January 3, 2009

Their sisig doesn't have that much meat in it. Basically, "lamang-loob". Not fond of it. Everything else, taste really good!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 24, 2008

ok for fried stuff but not the best Filipino place around

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook