“Good Place For Fun and Seafood”
Review of Clancy's Crab Broiler - CLOSED

Clancy's Crab Broiler
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have been coming to Clancy's since 1995. Great place, staff and food. Whenever I am in town for Business or to see friends, this is on the must stop in list. I recommend Clancy's to everyone.

There are newer reviews for Clancy's Crab Broiler

Reviewed April 13, 2013

The clam chowder was good, but the salmon I had was very, very good. Well seasoned, not over-cooked. The bread they serve is excellent. A bit expensive, but seafood always is. The atmosphere is very nice. Great place to take your mother for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We have eaten at Clancy's many times over the past 10 years, which I guess speaks for itself. I have no great complaints. The seafood is consistently good but not great, and the service is consistently good but not great. Still, each time we have eaten here it reminds us why we don't come more frequently. Still, the atmosphere is fun - the maritime decor is anachronistic in a good way. And the prices are okay and servings are generous, though I was not happy spending $22 for a bowl of gumbo that was tasted so poor, not from its preparation, but just a bad recipe.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is a great seafood place in Glendale. All for of us had a different dish and we were all happy with it. The daily special - Wasabi crusted Salmon - was excellent. The decor was very fitting: Sawdust, fishing boat items etc.Thought the price was reasonable.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Lunch again today. Had the "Lobster Club Sandwich", shared with my wife. What an excellent change of pace. Sandwich was wonderful. Complemented with a bottle of wine. Our server, Lisa, was excellent; courteous, friendly, professional, and very helpful. A really great lunch for about $32 + tip. Highly recommended.