“NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY :)”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This restaurant told a breastfeeding mother she could go nurse in the bathroom.... How is that family friendly????

Reviewed April 15, 2012

My husband and I were very happy that we found this restaurant, and it was walking distance from our hotel. I ordered the lasagna which was so delicious that I asked for the recipe, was denied respectively. My husband ordered the italian sausage meatballs with spaghetti and I have to say the meatballs were mouth watering, tender and juicy. the waiter was prompt and very pleasant. all entree's were very affordable. I would definately go back to this restaurant and would eat there often if we lived closer. The minestrone was excellent also.

1  Thank helenomia
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Parking can be problematic (lot for restaurant = tiny), generally preferable street. Relatively small (one room) family-run establishment with nice, but dated decor. Often busy, but wait usually no more than 15'. Service at least average, sometimes better. Minestrone soup quite good (not tomato based). Small salad average. Both come with the entree, which is of average quality but sizable. Bread white, soft, not noteworthy.

Not my Italian restaurant of preference in environs.

1  Thank sctmtn
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Great Pasta - better than anything I could ever make at home - this was convenient because it's right near the motel I was staying at

1  Thank Matt J
Reviewed April 24, 2011

Unchanged decor and food for generations -- something you can count on. Reliable and good and extremely affordable. I remember places like this from when I was a kid, but you rarely see them any more. Don't come here for the latest taste sensations, but definitely come here for comfort and safety with a large group.

2  Thank Steve20W