“Always good”

Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wilson
Transit: Metro and Bee Line right in front of Restaurant.
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I've been going here for years and I have to say the food and service has always been top notch. The setting is a bit dark at times and I will say a bit of a refresh will only make this place better.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is another good Brand Boulevard restaurant which is Italian. We came here after having already eaten too much during the Labor Day weekend so we ordered mainly salads along with some good wine. That and the generous portions of bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar were enough for a good meal.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is my second visit to Glendale and my second visit to Far Niente. I was here a year ago and remembered a great meal. We arrived here today and decided to come back because I was still on East Coast time and really needed a place I could count on.

Since this was technically our 4th meal of the day, we only ordered the Minestrone soup and salads. The soup was "soul food for the weary traveler" and spinach and goat cheese salad was delicious and perfectly dressed.

Our waitress, Mary, was outstanding and the owner, Erwan, was charming and totally made our night. I will definitely come back anytime I am in the area!

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We were with a company dinner party. The staff brought endless thin pizza dough bread with spices and very good olive oil. It was so delicious. We shared the endive salad with maytag blue cheese and candied nuts. Wow so good and the endive was very fresh. Then we shared the veal piccata. It was good but a little too much lemon. Overall we loved the place and would go back if we are in the area.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We were received warmly by the maitre di. Inspire of the busyness we were accommodated in a booth table. We were guided through the menu and the daily specials.
The specials sounded absolutely fantastic! We had oso bucco risotto, Salmon with capers and lemon, sea bass with tomato salsa that tasted it had anchovies; it was beautiful! Together with my Oslo bucco I had a nice bottle of Malbec.
After that feast, we shared a well balanced made tiramisu. It tasted it was done properly with balloco and mascarpone cheese.
That was more than I expected!