“Sometimes good things never change..”

Damon's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Damon's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 484 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Damon's Steak House has been in Glendale since before I moved there in 1983. They have always served a great steak and I challenge you to find a better Mai Thai anywhere!! I love the house salad and cheese bread as well. If you like steak with a GREAT Tiki atmosphere you won't be disappointed. I think you will love it!!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Awesome tiki/tropical atmosphere. It seems like there should be sand on the ground in there which is awesome in the middle of a downtown strip. The cocktails were so good and nice and strong. The steaks were so so good! If I am ever in the Glendale area again I will for sure go back!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The chef has nailed preparing a filet mignon. I always eat my meat well done, and this was one of the juiciest and tastiest filets I've had in a long time. Their sides are also delicious. Given the quality of the food, the price is more than fair. Besides that, even on New Years Eve, the service was excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

When I think of Damon's Steak House, where I dine whenever I am in Glendale, CA I think of great food, service and tropical drinks as could only be done in LA! And how wonderfully retro! I dined there again the other evening and everything was right on target. I especially like the Blackened Rib Eye steak and Prime Rib. I ordered the Rib Eye this time and it was cooked exactly as I requested it. Salads are tossed fresh at your table. The Chi Chi's and Mai Tai's from their full bar are powerful and delicious! A true LA gem! Reservations are strongly suggested.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Our group found Damon’s to be a solid restaurant. The atmosphere and décor is casual, and they often have live (but not deafening) music in the bar area. Obviously they specialize in steaks, and all of our group except one had beef, and all were very satisfied. The prime rib was especially good, drawing “two thumbs up” from the prime rib connoisseur in our group. They do have a few seafood offerings, and our one taker found the mahi mahi to be very good. Reasonable selection of desserts and wines, good service. Cheap parking (first 90 minutes free) about 1 block west and a little south.