“Tiki bar theme serving great steaks”

Damon's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Damon's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 466 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Indescribable steak and Mai Tai's what could better. Don't forget to order the cheese toast, twice baked potato and house salad - then your Damon's meal is complete.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

If you love good steaks and AMAZING Mai Tais, then Damon's is for you! This is a fun, retro restaurant where you can enjoy good (not cheap) food and drinks that will know you on your butt! Not great for younger kids; it's more of an adult place. Great for birthdays or special events. A Glendale classic! Tiki Culture alive and well at DAMON'S!!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We've always enjoyed Damon's, but be prepared to step back in time...decor early Tiki?? Food early prep, but still holds it's own

Reviewed September 4, 2012

among all the chain steakhouses in Burbank & Glendale area, Damon's Steak House is truly a rare treat when you want some serious meat. I had Half Slab ribs since I just had steak the day before, my friends had the filet mignon cuts, and my husband settled for the coconut shrimps. All of us were very pleased with our choices. There were many choices for sides as well, and I loved my salad, which were tossed and served at our table. The fried green tomatoes was very good, and the beef soup was a meal itself.

The restaurant is in the middle of busy Glendale's central with hip shoppings and eateries, and still retained its decor and setting of the 70's - the Tiki room! Service was very good and promt. I would definitely come back here when I am in the mood for steak. It's my top choice among all those boring chain restaurants.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I had the prime rib with creamed corn and it was beautiful. Large sized servings, good prices, and great atmosphere.