“Mi Corazon has my heart!”
Review of Mi Corazon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mi Corazon
Ranked #27 of 459 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Mexican
Los Angeles, California
“Mi Corazon has my heart!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We have been away for a few weeks and we cannot wait to get back! We have missed our favorite Mexican restaurant. The food is amazing - super fresh and flavourful. Nice to know it's mostly organic and GMO free. The owner said she tried to find an organic Mexican and couldn't. Mi Corazon was born!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank KMLloyd

Glendale, California
“Fresh, healthy, delicious!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I love this cafe. The food is really delicious. All the ingredients are fresh, and many, if not all, are organic. I usually have the soft tacos, and love the chicken, the steak, and the carnitas ones. The guacamole is excellent too. The food varies nicely from visit to visit, such as sometimes there is more bell pepper in the the chicken and sometimes less. I like this because it means the chef is being creative and is free to experiment. I have taken many friends here and we always rave about the wonderful food.

• Visited February 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Really Fresh and Delicious Mexican Food”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have been to Mi Corazon in Kenneth Village twice now and each time I have had great service and delicious food.

The guacamole is fantastic! The burritos are great and they use organic ingredients. The portions are perfect and if you splurge for the guac and chips, you will probably have some left overs.

This place is not a $2/taco strip-mall variety Mexican restaurant that will find across the L.A. basin (which I love). Rather its a bit more mid-level priced with very high quality ingredients, lots of flavor and a menu thats not too big. It was about $40 for 4 of us.

Open for lunch and dinner with a breakfast menu that I believe is only on the weekends (sat/sun) all day. They are closed on Mondays.

• Visited November 2012