“I LOVE THE COMBO PLATTERS”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #36 of 462 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 3, 2014

If you like steaks they have all types and sizes here. I like the combo plates and ordered a small steak with lobster rail and garlic mashed potatoes. It was wonderful! For something different....start with a group appetizer called a " Bloomin' Onion".....bound to get the group at the table talking!

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

First of service was HORRIBLE!!! You would expect them to do a good job to earn that tip but it seems that they don't care. They sat us on a table that some customers had barely left and sat us there and cleaned it while we were sitting there. We started with drinks and appetizers then got our salads. My husband had ordered a medium rare cooked steak and got a super dry over cooked steak that he couldn't even swallow. When he had finished his drink the waiter had passed by two times and saw our empty cups the third time he passed by he offered to refill our cups we had said yes so we waited and waited and he finally came to our table without the drinks and my husband had to remind him again about the drinks and the only thing he said was "oh sorry I got distracted"! My personal review would be a 0/5 not a 1/5

Reviewed January 14, 2014

My spouse and I were in downtown Hollywood when we decided we wanted a steak. We are frugal people and passed a lot a top dollar steak houses. When not on an expense account, the Outback steak will do just fine. You know exactly what to expect and there should be no surprises. Our hotel was in downtown LA (JW Marriott). The Glendale Outback is only a 15 to 20 ride without traffic from that location. Parking can be a challenge if you are a visitor because the restaurant in located off the main street and does not have its own stand alone location like every other Outback I have been to, It was nice, a little charm to it. The staff was very friendly and the food was brought to the table quickly. Would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

This is a nice location on the second level of Glendale Marketplace, directly opposite the Americana at Brand. They have good price for drinks during happy hour. After shopping around 5PM, this is a nice place for a drink and appetizers.
I ordered 9 oz steak. It was cooked just right to M.R. The lighting is dim, so it is a nice place for couples to go for a nice dinner and chat.
The price is reasonable. Ice tea is kind of expensive - $2.30

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Cheap steak comes at a price. As much as I enjoy the atmosphere and the food the service is not always ideal. If you want to bring your family or for a casual date it is worth the visit.