“First Time in Glendale CA”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Granville

Granville
Ranked #7 of 453 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We believe great gourmet quality food should not only be approachable and accessible, but also affordable. We proudly use only the freshest, highest quality ingredients, including hormone-free and antibiotic-free meats, organic greens, artisan cheeses and breads, as well as sustainable and organic coffee and espresso. We have a diverse menu that allows our guests to spend a little or spend a lot, but no matter how much they spend, they are always getting a high quality product for a very reasonable price. We serve generous portions to satisfy even the most voracious of appetites. We encourage sharing at the table, not only because the portions lend themselves to it, but it's a great way to discover something new. Our decor is stylish yet comfortable. We play undeniably feel-good music that spans various genres and decades. Our restaurants are clean, stocked and well-maintained. We have a "come as you are" mindset when it comes to our guests because we want everyone to feel comfortable dining at Granville just the way they are. We pride ourselves on the positive energy and universally inviting vibe that our Village emanates. We offer the best of all worlds: upscale yet unpretentious, satisfying yet wholesome, gourmet yet generous. Some people call our food "Grand."
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
“First Time in Glendale CA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

I was attracted by the good reviews and wasn't disappointed. Try the sweet potato fries, seasoned perfectly, very favorable. They have a diverse, not ordinary menu. Reasonable prices. I tried the caprese sandwich, which great but a bit messy.

1 Thank SagamoreMan

• Korean first
Los Angeles, California
“consistently good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have eaten here several times, and food is consistently great!! So I was excited to try the place for a DineLa dinner in July. A group of 9 of us made reservations and were shown to our table promptly by a friendly hostess. There was a really nice happy hour with good discounts on drinks at that time. DineLA 3-course menu was a great deal for $25 and the food was delicious, as always. When we got the bill though, we realized that it was wrong and instead of using DineLa prices, it had each dish added separately (to the tune of over $150 difference with tax and tip!). We had other plans that night but I called the restaurant later and spoke with Evans (manger). I was very much impressed by his professionalism, patience and willingness to fix everything right away. Since this was the restaurant's first time on DineLa program, there was a computer glitch in the system. Evans manually adjusted the bill, comped a couple of items and sent me a gift card. I would definitely come there again because I know the restaurant and people who work there care about the customers and want us to have a great experience

Visited August 2013
1 Thank IrinaH2012
“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I have been traveling to Glendale for work quite a bit lately and this place is a must do every time. Last trip I brought three of my coworkers for dinner and enjoyed it so well we came back for lunch the next day.

1 Thank David K
Los Angeles, California
“Granville Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

We've enjoyed the Granville a number of times both for lunce and dinner. Find the restaurant to have reliable service, and consistently well prepared meals. Prices are reasonable and portions well sized to be satisfying with being outrageously large... They make great Martinis too!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank FredSimson
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely atmosphere, good service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

Had an early dinner here in nice surroundings and excellent service. Overall the food was very tasty and I would happily return if visiting the area again.

• Visited October 2013