Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Armineh gave me the best customer service, she helped me with anything i needed.
About rooms
I love them theyre so clean nice remodeled i love the small kitchen. I also liked the morning breakfast. The big parking lot.

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our associates and the newly renovated rooms. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for about a week in may working on a project w my company, I must say one of the best stays ive had, yes minor issues here and there butthe staff was always quick to attend and handle any situation. The location of the property made it perfect for my days off, I was able to explore the surrounding locations for hiking, biking, sightseeing, and just local eateries making this an ideal area for staying and working..the staff was great from jorge the engineer to dvin, chris and holly (shorter one)..the other two ladies at the front were pleasent and helpful as well!

Will definitely be returning here!

• Stayed: May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so overjoyed to hear that we were able to make your stay a pleasurable one! It is always a delight to hear that guest enjoy my staff just as much as I do. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I travel to Glendale 3 to 4 times a month for work. This last trip I traveled with my partner and dog. This hotel is one of the few left in Glendale that still allow pets, which is very important when I want to bring the woof. The room was nice and very clean. I particularly liked the neighborhood and the restaurant choices. The front desk staff were extremely helpful and accomodated us for all of our needs. It was a great price for the size of the room. I wish there were promotions for frequest travelers who stay frequently but not for extended periods.

Room Tip: Right now the first floor is under a remodel so ask for a higher floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Eric B
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such delightful things about our Hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our pet acceptance, as we believe that pets are part of the family too! Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We booked 15 rooms for guests coming from the East for our daughter's wedding. Everyone was happy with our choice. The rooms were comfortable, and the staff was incredible - every single one. It was a good experience, and we hope to stay here when we come out to visit once or twice a year. The carpets are a little stained, but that will improve soon since renovations are scheduled to begin next month. Overall, it was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Charlotte T
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Charlotte - The team and I appreciate your kind words. We are delighted we were able to provide you and your wedding guests with a pleasant stay. Hopefully your daughter had a beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Hotel ok but we're at the tail end of the furniture in the room- they told us they are going to start renovating at check in. So the furniture is dirty and old and it's going to get noisy and smelly with renovations and we'll probably have to move! THE Pillows are the worst. Go out and buy your own to stay here! Bedding too! Other guests were doing the same! To bad at these prices you shouldn't be stuck with poor quality bedding! Too bad the reservationist on the phone didn't know about the condition of the hotel and the renovations when booking our 60 day reservation!

800 extended stay phone reservation is the worst part of the experience. It takes the agent forever to navigate a poorly designed computer system just to locate a room for 30-60 days!

Room Tip: deluxe king room way to go
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one week. We think for the price it was an excellent value. We were on the first floor and it was quiet.

The kitchen facilities were clean and we supplemented with dish soap and paper towels from the Dollar Store (they are everywhere in LA). Dishes were minimal and only one pot. So if you were really wanting to cook you may want to bring some of your own dishes, or maybe ask at the front desk.

A real plus is that why we were close to the freeways we couldn't hear them. It was easy to go in any direction from this location.

Room Tip: We only heard an occasional child running down the hall or dog bark - nothing that was out of the or...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review of your stay and our associates. I'm thrilled that you found our kitchens to be a benefit. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed in the Extended Stay from January through March 2013 and had a great experience. I will say up front that the carpets are in bad shape, particularly in the public areas; however, the hotel is slated for some renovation which I believe will include updated carpeting.

My room - the largest available - was more than adequate. While I did not cook often, everything to do so was available and certainly adequate to prepare simple meals. The room was always quiet. I rarely heard neighbors or activity in the halls. I suspect that most residents were travelers for work rather than vacationers and, as such, less likely to come-and-go at late hours.

The bathroom and dressing area were fine - lots of room for clothing and storage and good lighting. There was also lots of hot water for showers. You can probably tell I was there for work - wanted good basics, not luxuries.

The bed was also fine - not my bed at home but not much is as good as home. The blankets for a king bed were skimpy, but I asked for and received a larger one.

I believe that the facility is safe. That was important for me since I was traveling alone. I left 5 - 5:30 each morning and returned after dark every day and never had a problem.

The laundry is clean and large enough that I never had to wait for machines. The room is spacious and well-lighted. The staff did not always have quarters, so be prepared with your own.

The staff was great. I had very few requests, but when I did they were met quickly. They were always pleasant and greeted me and other guests in a prompt, friendly manner.

This was my second stay here. I had stayed for 3 weeks in 10/2012. I would gladly stay again. The rates beat anything nearby, and the hotel more than met my needs.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank LW688

We received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for the great comments about your stay. It is true that we will be undergoing a refresh this month and will be replacing hallway carpets. Again, thank you for the review and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Econo Lodge
LAX Area
Hilton Los Angeles Airport
Hilton Los Angeles Airport
#95 of 355 in Los Angeles

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale? Share your experiences!