Stayed here recently for two nights while visiting Glendale. The rooms were ok: a little dated, beds were only medium comfortable, walls were thin- could here everything in the hallway. Location is convenient to restaurants and groceries if you're staying for a while. The staff was exceptional, very helpful, pleasant and polite. Continental breakfast was a bonus. Price was reasonable. If you have need to stay in this area, overall a decent deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: 1-6 nights: $15/day 7 + nights: $5/day ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Glendale/Burbank Hotel Glendale
- Extended Stay America Glendale