“Clean, convenient stay”

Hilton Los Angeles North / Glendale & Executive Meeting CTR
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed July 7, 2010

My family and I stayed at the Hilton for one night over the 4th of July weekend. It was conveniently located for our purposes of visiting family and friends. The rooms are clean and surprisingly spacious, the staff is friendly and parking wasn't too expensive. This Hilton seems like a hotel for business travelers as its surroundings were office buildings and business parks. If you don't have a car, I would not recommend staying here because there's nothing to see nearby. However, I'm still wondering why I have a $50 charge from this hotel. Overall a satisfactory experience and would return again if it served the same purpose: close enough to family and friends but far enough for relaxing privacy.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,255)

Reviewed June 18, 2010

Very well run hotel. Clean spacious room and not over done. Special shuttle to our meeting and very easy and prompt shuttle to the Bob Hope airport in Burbank. Very well equipped fitness center with new full featured machines. We have to return to the area soon and cannot imagine staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2010

We were coming to L.A. to see Hollywood and to do the typical tourist sites. I booked this room through Priceline at $70 a night....wow....what a deal! This place is easy to get to from the freeway and had some excellent places to eat in walking distance. The rooms were typical size but the beds were comfortable. The room was very clean. I had a horrible view but what do you want for the bargain price? I was very happy with the hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2010

The rooms are nice - just a shame there is NOTHING around here of any interest. Must be one of the most boring parts of LA. Hotels doesn't even have a coffee shop to grab something good and fast. They forgot my wake up call - NOT impressed and almost missed my flight. NO APOLOGY. Keep away from this one!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank dreamonixx
Reviewed May 10, 2010

My wife and I stayed here at the end of April on our way from the UK to Oregon. Glendale is a nice safe and easy to get around district in LA with great shopping. The Hilton is just what you would expect....clean rooms, good breakfast and we had free wifi in the room. The first day we decided to rent a car from the Avis desk just inside the lobby. We got just what we expected until the following day when we left to fill the gas up and hotel wanted to charge $18 to leave (the exit ticket is free for 24hrs and as soon as you return the car, they automatically charge the parking fee). This I found frustrating as the car drop is in the hotel carpark, so you have to choice! Watch out for this parking fee if you rent a car here! The hotel desk staff did a good job in helping with the matter but after a lot of complaining.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2010

I stayed here on a Friday night in April. The hotel does not offer free parking but I'm not sure many in this area do. The self park was $18+ and pretty easy to find. Check-in was good. I am a Gold VIP member and was upgraded to the exec level and comped wifi when I asked.

They have 19th floor lounge which I think was just for exec level, but wasn't sure, and offer $5/drinks and $5/appetizers. The drinks were fine and a good value. I'm used to free apps. on exec level, but was happy to try the $5 apps. This was the low point of the stay. They have to travel 19 floors down to the kitchen for orders. Kitchen staff does not bring the food up -- they pull a waitstaff off duty to pick up orders. This slows down drink orders and the food is slow in coming. My cheese and fruit plate was fine -- nothing to get cold or overcook, but my calamari was, um, overcooked and then cooled. Not so nice. Still the lounge itself is spacious with walls of windows all around.

The room itself was up to Hilton standards. White linens and clean. Nice view of the mountains. Huge flat screen TV and comfy bed. The breakfast included w/exec level was a full buffet in the main dining room. It featured hot and cold dishes, coffee, juice, fruits, pastries, and oatmeal. I like this better than the breakfast they sometimes serve in the exec lounges. Nothing to pay, just left a tip.

Checkout was smooth. The restaurant overlooks a good-sized outdoor pool and spa, but did not have a chance to use it.

Overall it was a very good value with a pleasant staff. Would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Karen N
Reviewed March 29, 2010

I enjoyed the Glendale Hilton during the end of March and it was wonderful. I had been staying almost exclusively at the Burbank Marriott via Priceline and was somewhat skeptical when Priceline sent me to the Glendale Hilton, especially after reading many so-so reviews via Trip Advisor. I arrived to a beautiful room on the 16th floor. The accommodations were very clean and the beds were very nice! Although not quite as nice as the Marriott, they were more than adequate. I am a picky person when it comes to beds and found them to be just fine. The desk, TV and bathroom were wonderful and the Hilton uses Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries which were very nice. Use the Wi-Fi downstairs for free. The only complaint I have is the parking, which at $18/night is on the steep side, although at the end of the day, that amount would be the same no matter what I paid for the room, which by the way was $65/night. Next time I use Priceline I will look for the Glendale Hilton!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale
#7 of 18 in Glendale
Holiday Inn Burbank
Holiday Inn Burbank
#11 of 20 in Burbank

Been to Hilton Los Angeles North / Glendale & Executive Meeting CTR? Share your experiences!