Hilton Los Angeles North / Glendale & Executive Meeting CTR
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Beautiful Hotel . . .. not so clean in room. . . . Cont. Breakefast offered with room Rates is NOT worth it. . . . rather of paid for a reg breakfast . . . . BUT the STAFF was AMAZING , , , , , , , just wished our room was cleaned a lilttle better . . . . . OVERALL . . . . . the STAFF was soooooooo helpful + AMAZING

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Impressive lobby, but beyond that only average. Never got the mini-fridge we'd hoped for. Rate was fair. Location convenient. Nice rooftop bar but drinks extremely overpriced. One nice perk, they let us check-in early.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Fancy lobby, average room, hidden fees. What happened Hilton? Paying for Internet!? In "some rooms"? And the service at he from desk was unfriendly too even upon check-in. I would NOT recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2013
Hilton G, General Manager at Hilton Los Angeles North / Glendale & Executive Meeting CTR, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

I appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm very sorry you experienced an undesirable stay and level of customer service with us. The problems you mentioned with our front desk have been addressed. I also understand that our internet cost was of concern and am sharing your feedback with the appropriate members of our team. I really hope you'll come back and give us a second chance if you find yourself in our area.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

In this price range, I am sure there are better hotels. It feels old and tired, and the front desk makes you wonder if you are even in a Hilton. The girl who was there when I checked out looked like she just rolled in from Hollywood Blvd, complete with a bare midriff. (Her shirt did not quite cover her stomach.) The parking situation is weird too. The breakfast buffet was HORRIBLE. I will look for another place to stay next time.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Good experience overall except for check-in where I had a difficult time because the company I work for used a company credit card to reserve my room which wasn't in my possession and needed to be presented at time of check-in.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I had booked 2 rooms at this hotel for our stay and though I had informed the hotel to place a Microwave and Refrigerator in the room for medical reasons, none was placed at the time of arrival. upon reminding the staff, only the Refrigerator was dropped in the room at 2AM, disturbing our sleep! thank you for the care!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton G, General Manager at Hilton Los Angeles North / Glendale & Executive Meeting CTR, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We're very sorry that you were disappointed with your stay and for the inconveniences that you experienced with the refrigerator and microwave . We thank you for sharing your feedback and will keep those in mind as we're constantly working to improving our guest experience.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I don't usually stay at Hilton Hotels, but this one had a very convenient location. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly. Typically, I stay at a hotel that has a refrigerator in the room because I like to stock my own drinks and fruit. This Hilton did not have a fridge in the room, but offered to provide one for $80.00 per day. I thought the fee was outrageous and declined. A microwave (which I also declined) was available for an additional (but lower) fee. The room did include coffee and a pot, but I never used it.

The in-room Wi-Fi is not free unless you are a Gold member of the Hilton Honors program.

The bed and furniture were quite comfy and I don't have any complaints about the service or the staff.

Some of the channels on the TV had video that was so bad I couldn't watch it. However, I did not complain because I wasn't spending a lot of time watching TV. One of my traveling companions (who had the room next door) had one channel that was watchable, but also did not complain.

The exercise facility is very nice with good equipment.

I did not have any meals at the hotel, so I can't speak to the food.

In short, I would recommend this place, but wanted to alert you to the fridge/microwave/WiFi policy in case it matters to you.

I plan to stay here on my next visit because the location is very convenient for my purposes. Also, while the extra charge for a fridge is disappointing, it's not a deal killer for me.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family