Hilton Los Angeles North / Glendale & Executive Meeting CTR
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Good experience overall except for check-in where I had a difficult time because the company I work for used a company credit card to reserve my room which wasn't in my possession and needed to be presented at time of check-in.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I had booked 2 rooms at this hotel for our stay and though I had informed the hotel to place a Microwave and Refrigerator in the room for medical reasons, none was placed at the time of arrival. upon reminding the staff, only the Refrigerator was dropped in the room at 2AM, disturbing our sleep! thank you for the care!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton G, General Manager at Hilton Los Angeles North / Glendale & Executive Meeting CTR, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We're very sorry that you were disappointed with your stay and for the inconveniences that you experienced with the refrigerator and microwave . We thank you for sharing your feedback and will keep those in mind as we're constantly working to improving our guest experience.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I don't usually stay at Hilton Hotels, but this one had a very convenient location. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly. Typically, I stay at a hotel that has a refrigerator in the room because I like to stock my own drinks and fruit. This Hilton did not have a fridge in the room, but offered to provide one for $80.00 per day. I thought the fee was outrageous and declined. A microwave (which I also declined) was available for an additional (but lower) fee. The room did include coffee and a pot, but I never used it.

The in-room Wi-Fi is not free unless you are a Gold member of the Hilton Honors program.

The bed and furniture were quite comfy and I don't have any complaints about the service or the staff.

Some of the channels on the TV had video that was so bad I couldn't watch it. However, I did not complain because I wasn't spending a lot of time watching TV. One of my traveling companions (who had the room next door) had one channel that was watchable, but also did not complain.

The exercise facility is very nice with good equipment.

I did not have any meals at the hotel, so I can't speak to the food.

In short, I would recommend this place, but wanted to alert you to the fridge/microwave/WiFi policy in case it matters to you.

I plan to stay here on my next visit because the location is very convenient for my purposes. Also, while the extra charge for a fridge is disappointing, it's not a deal killer for me.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Staying at this hotel in Glendale, California was wonderful. They were very accommodating and great. They gave my son and I chocolate covered strawberries and I got a bottle of wine for our birthdays. They make you feel so welcome.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I really liked this hotel and very comfortable to attend my business meetings to Animations. I really appreciated their security and service in all areas. If you can provide free internet service to all rooms, its helpful to all or at least provide to lady business people.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were staying for 3 nights in this area, the first 2 nights we stayed at another hotel, although this one was cheaper with our AAA discount package, I wish I would have stayed at the other one. First off I always use the stairs, there is no public access to stairs in this hotel. They did try to help out getting the security guy to take me up but there was no way to come back down without calling for him to escort me back down. With that being said the rooms smelled musty, the beds when we got a double were just double size beds, upgrade to queen please! The first room we got had some unknown matter on the ceiling, the second room when I asked to be moved still smelled musty and when I opened the curtains had cobwebs in the window, inside ant out. The bathroom vanity looked like termites had eaten away at the bottom. The price was ok and our included parking and breakfast for 2. It you don't get a package the parking is $19.00 a night and the buffet breakfast is 19.99 per person. We were traveling with our kids so I talked to the manager and she did give us 2 more free breakfasts for the kids, and I have to say it was a very good breakfast. The staff was very nice and tried to be helpful, but I would more than likely not stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay away from the 2nd floor no view at all.b if you can get a package with parking and breakfast do...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your honesty. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest room is an area we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The stay was incredible. I was under a lot of stress the night I got there because I had a very big test the next day, but the staff made check in and check out very easy, the room was nice and quiet and clean, and the beds were amazingly comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.