“Nice and quiet place to stay with good amazing view.”

Hilton Los Angeles North / Glendale & Executive Meeting CTR
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed January 30, 2013

the room that I stayed has an excellent view from the 14th floor facing the Burbank mountain, feels like everything are just reachable. quiet and nice , price is competitive, nice housekeeping stuffs, and parking stuffs.

Room Tip: good price, good food and easy access.
1  Thank VENICE V
Write a ReviewReviews (1,256)

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Hosted a meeting for 50 people at this location and was great venue! They had everything from food and drink to audio for my presentation ready to go. Great staff and professional, kind, and courteous. Hotel rooms were big and much more sophisticated with the design and decor.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We recently had a very pleasant stay at the Glendale Hilton. Check in was quick with no fuss, the rooms were comfortable and the staff very friendly. Our room had a lovely view towards the mountains. Breakfast was plentiful with good service

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Neelat B
Reviewed January 19, 2013

My wife and I stayed here nearly 2 years ago and we were blown away with the view, size and decor from a corner room on a higher floor of the Northeast corner. For the same price, on our most recent trip we stayed in a much smaller and outdated room facing south with a view of a parking garage. The tub and toilet had trouble draining at times. We were disappointed.
That being said, the room was clean, the lobby spotless, location good AND the pool was awesome for an early morning workout when the all the machines in the workout room were busy. The staff was very helpful with check in and check out. The shuttle saves $30+ if coming by way of Bob Hope Airport but we had leave super early (before 6 am) so we couldn't use the shuttle on the way back to the airport.

Room Tip: Corner rooms on the north, higher floors.
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton Glendale at the end of December for the Rose Bowl. The hotel was sold out, and I anticipated that there might certainly be some delays or gaps in service, considering the sheer volume of patrons and time of year. I was pleasantly mistaken. Service was outstanding - friendly and efficient from everyone I encountered, from front desk staff to housekeeping to room service to parking valets. While the room I reserved was unavailable, I was provided a suitable replacement along with a rate reduction and points credit. Room was nice and quiet, bed was extremely comfortable. Bathroom was reasonable in size and water pressure and temp were consistently good. Only complaint is the temperature control in the room was very difficult to maintain - for some reason, the room was cold when I returned each night, even though thermostat hadn't been adjusted. I fixed each time I came back, and the room got to the desired temp very quickly. Room service was friendly on the phone and expedient delivery. Order was exactly as requested, food was warm, and setup was well done. Valets were all friendly, often greeting me by name, and they brought cars around quickly. Overall, I was extremely pleased with my stay, very impressed with the service, and I would not hesitate to recommend in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I had an extremely negative experience here. At approximately 10:30 p.m. when I was asleep, I was awakened by, let's call it "rhythmic banging" next door (their headboard against the shared wall). First I knocked, hey, I can hear you guys. Then it got louder and louder. I finally called the front desk and complained. The night person thought it was funny - which if I hadn't been exhausted and trying to sleep - it might have been. I guess the people next door got the call and in retaliation made sure to make their activity extra loud and, beyond all bounds of physical reason, kept it up for 20+ minutes. I called and complained again. The manager didn't take me seriously. Then the banging stopped and loud arguing began. At that point I gave up and moved rooms. I complained to the official head manager in the morning and he was incredibly dismissive and rude (short Armenian guy). Won't be returning.

Room Tip: Go someplace else.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Andy A
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Interior decor: Stayed in a parlor suite. Hilton decor I expected. Excellent.
Exterior appearance: High class hotel in the area. Excellent
Outside view from the room I stayed at: Magnificent view of Verdugo mountains to north. Excellent.
Services: Hilton services I expected. Friendly staffs.
Room size: Approximately 50 square meters. Excellent. Plenty of room to stretch and get comfortable
Bed: Soft - King size
Price value: Good for the price I paid

Room Tip: Get Verdugo mountain views - reserve a room on northside on higher floor
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale
#7 of 18 in Glendale
Holiday Inn Burbank
Holiday Inn Burbank
#11 of 20 in Burbank

Been to Hilton Los Angeles North / Glendale & Executive Meeting CTR? Share your experiences!