“Excellent Experience”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband and I picked this hotel for guests to stay while attending our wedding in January. We had the BEST experience. The hotel staff were AMAZING! Not just to us, but our family and friends as well. We would like to thank the following hotel employees for great customer service: Alexander at the Front Desk! Garret the Bellman! Gabriel in Room Service! Chris the Bartender! These gentleman were so nice and accommodating to us. They did not all know we why were there so the treatment we received is that of any guest. We will definitely come back to this hotel and recommend it to anyone. Thank you Embassy Suites!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Hotel is very well located in Glendale not too far away from the Americana Shopping district. Staff here is very accommodating and friendly. Suites are very spacious and clean. Breakfast is s must in the morning and they make on the order omelette for you. What a nice touch! This is my second visit to this hotel and I will most definitely stay here on my upcoming visit to LA in May. Thank you all for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This hotel hosts an amazing atrium, modern design and a comfortable environment whether you are here on business or pleasure. The staff is friendly, service fast, and an overall delight. Close to shopping, businesses and freeways to get around the greater Los Angeles areas

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My husband and I actually stayed here in April 2012 (not 2013) with our 2 kids and my niece. I booked a room for FIVE, and specifically chose a room with 2 beds and living room with sofa bed. This was booked a head of time with hotels.com. I have NEVER had a problem booking through any of these sites such as Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, etc. This had been booked way ahead of time as we would be going to Anaheim first to Disneyland and then staying in Glendale close to Universal Studios and Hollywood. Our check in was a disaster as they tried to put us in a room with 1 king bed for FIVE people even though I specifically booked a room to accommodate us all! I was so mad because I told them that this was not the room I booked. I went back to the car and complained to my husband and grabbed my print out showing what I had booked. And mind you, this also came with free breakfast for all of us. They tried to say that because we did not book directly through them, the room was not available. So I got mad and told them that the print out said that my room was guaranteed. Then they tried to charge us for breakfast and I refused to pay because we were told breakfast was free for all of us whom were booked into the room. We waited while all the staff at front desk stuck with their story and backed each other up, and then even having an attitude with us until I got really mad and barked back! Finally we get a room, but this is not the room we were supposed to get. Although it did accommodate the 5 of us, it was very tiny, nothing like it said it was going to be like. And I know because I have stayed at Embassy Suites in SLO many times, so I know what the rooms look like and that breakfast is automatically free. The only nice people there were the night guard and the man taking our tickets at breakfast who was upset because they told us we would have to pay. He even asked us if we paid so we could get our money back. Good thing I had refused to pay at the front desk! I did not enjoy this place. The staff act like snobs. Please.....they were all minorities just like me! They need to pull that stick out of their butts. So, no, I do not recommend staying here especially after I found out through a friend who also stayed here that they tried to do the same thing to them just one year before our stay. And they booked directly through Embassy Suites! So, they tried to also give them a different room and say their room was not available! And they tried to charge them for breakfast too! Unbelievable. This place would be ok if different people worked here at the front desk. Or maybe this is management. Whatever the case, I would not stay here again!

Room Tip: If you decide to stay here, make sure that your room is guaranteed to you and they don't put you...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Dee93960
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great Hotel Good Breakfast cooked to order, evening reception very good the hotel, is beautiful lobby has koi fish pond. Americana Brand shopping close buy very nice indoor and out door mall great places to eat, if you want to go to a great bakery and lunch spot don't miss Portos bakery very famous in Glendale ca.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Thank Victoria A. T
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very conveniently located near Glendale Galleria shopping mall and other attractions. I stayed at the hotel with my family for a couple of days while on a short vacation to the LA area. It was a short ride to Hollywood and Universal Studios, which were great. Also, quite close to the Rose Bowl and Pasadena. The hotel was buzzing with football fans as we stayed there just prior to the Rose Bowl. The evening reception and breakfast were just the thing for the kids. There were also a couple of restaurants next door to the hotel conveniently located.
The suite was great for the whole family. Just the thing for a family of four with small kids. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My suite had a spinning bike in it - never had to leave my room - was huge and clean and great - parking lot wasn't ideal for me alone, however, the staff brought me down and showed me where to park next to the elevator, which felt a lot safer - great attentive staff helped me with restaurants, directions, shopping, and traffic (I had work to do while I was there!) I travel a lot and this hotel was certainly at the top of my list - A1

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Lisa G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles - Glendale
Vagabond Inn - Glendale
Vagabond Inn - Glendale
#3 of 17 in Glendale
Hilton Garden Inn Burbank Downtown

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale? Share your experiences!