Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed January 27, 2014

good parking, not sure it is legal to charge disabled drivers, excellent dining room service, front desk efficient and courteous. room was a nice suite, bedroom and a separate lounge. would recommend to visitors to LA

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Write a ReviewReviews (1,403)

Reviewed January 23, 2014

My family of four stayed at this Embassy Suites for the second time. When we arrived, the staff helped us and directed us to the front desk. My kids requested a higher level room and the front desk staff accomodated us. The managers reception was very nice and the staff very accomodating. The hotel was very nice but the staff and great customer service made it exceptional.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I have to say, I almost MISS the hotel! The rooms are great. The decor is fairly outdated, but everything is clean and in perfect shape. The living room was small, but spacious enough to be useful and enjoyable. The bedrooms are big and clean. Housekeeping did forget to clean my room one morning but the front desk was great and offered me extra towels and toiletries. Breakfast each morning was big and plentiful with someone there all the time cleaning tables and while I was only in the hotel for one of the 4 nights during the reception hour, the reception was just as nice and happened to be themed which was cute. Would DEFINITELY recommend the hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Came in for the National Championship Game in January, and had major issues with lodging at another property. Thank goodness we were able to book 4 nights here! And it more than exceeded my expectations. The lobby area was quite lovely, and the hotel very convienient to the Rose Bowl, and to the night life on Brand Street. Our suite was equipped with a microwave, mini refrigerator, and a nice area to visit with other family there for the game. The evening treat was a happy hour, and the morning, an extensive breakfast that was included. Another bonus was no added cost to park our car. Finally, the staff could not have been more helpful. I most certainly would recommend this hotel for your travels.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Large suite with 2 rooms, 2 TVs, desk, microwave. We had a great mountain view on the sixth floor. Better than average in-room coffee. Nice linens. Convenient food in the lobby. Overall very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bettyobradCA
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Kids loved the hotel, especially the heated pool overlooking the main drag and the solarium on the 12th floor. Nice modern entrance. Breakfast buffet is a bonus and munchies in the evening were fine. All in all we were very pleased. Rooms could be lit a bit more. Somewhat dark for us, but not a big issue. Staff all very courteous. Parking is $15 under the hotel but very convenient and safe.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

First of all, the room is tiny. If you expect a big 1-bedroom type amenity, you will be disappointed. You will get a small studio size room with a wall divides the room into 2 sections, which makes the room even smaller. It has a sofa bed, but after you put sofa bed on, no place to walk around. Plus, the sofa bed quality is so poor that no one from my family could sleep.

They assigned us a handicap room w/o the tub somehow, and it was really inconvenient. I called the front desk to change the room, but they simply said no with a very rude voice.

BTW, I was using the HH points and am a diamond HH. I think you get trash treatments if you use the points to stay here. Well, w/o the points, this hotel was ~250. I do not think this hotel worth that much.

It is definitely newer, but the layout looks so cheap.

The location is right off the highway, so it can be good or bad depending on your purpose of the trip.

In any case, I had high expectation on this newer hotel, but my disappointment was pretty deep unfortunately.

Breakfast was Chaos!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Hilton Los Angeles North / Glendale & Executive Meeting CTR
#7 of 18 in Glendale
3 mi away
SpringHill Suites Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Burbank Downtown

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale? Share your experiences!