“Overnightstay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Hockessin, Delaware
“Overnightstay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Good clean hotel conveniently located to interstate. Be prepared to pay for parking & internet service. Great Complimentary Breakfast, best we have ever had. Staff was friendly and went out of their way to assist with personal belongings left behind.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Washington, DC, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Very nice hotel, and very convenient to where we needed to be in LA. The only drawback might be the parking - it would have been nice to have complementary parking (we chose this over a much cheaper Embassy Suites in Arcadia, even tho the Arcadia one had free parking). Overall, this hotel is nice, and I highly recommend it.

Mililani, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Great service from every employee we came in contact with. Clean and updated rooms. We had a sink, fridge and microwave. Beautifully decorated lobby area. Universal Studios was a ten minute drive. The best part of our stay? Super breakfast buffet.

• Stayed May 2013
Glendale, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

So I stayed here over memorial day weekend. Overall it is a nice hotel. Clean rooms, nice amenities and I was very happy with the complimentary breakfast they had to offer. Cocktail hour was also a nice addition to the deal. I didn't like that they charged $15 additionally for parking PER DAY, as well as $10 per day for WIFI.

I left Monday afternoon and I realized later that night I had forgotten a couple of things. I called the next morning to see if they had found my stuff. The lady who answered quickly transferred me to housekeeping. The phone rang for a bit and then disconnected. I call back and the same lady picks up and I tell her we got disconnected and she transfers me again. No answer. I hang up and call AGAIN and ask if anybody can help me because nobody is picking up. She says she will take a message.

I wait 2 days for someone to call me back. Nobody does so I call them again and someone actually picks up in housekeeping. Apparently they had gotten my message because they knew who I was and the items I was looking for but of course they did not find my stuff. I guess that meant there was no reason to call me back.

Honestly I was ready to give the hotel a 5 star rating because during my time there I had a really pleasant time, but the extra charges and the lack of customer service from some of these people really upset me in the end. I am both disappointed that they didn't find my stuff and that they neglected my request to begin with. :/

Room Tip: just don't leave anything behind.
1 Thank Aim44
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Corner room with a view was exceptionally large. Cooling was uneven. No towel bars in bathroom, only hooks. Breakfast was above average. Parking garage was convenient, as was freeway access. Attractive lobby. Speedy check-out.

1 Thank T L
Yorktown, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Very disappointed when I returned to the room for the second night. Room was not cleaned, towels were not replaced, bed not made. Breakfast and manager's reception were excellent. Fitness center is adequate - too few elliptical and treadmills to support this size of hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank Richard P
San Rafael, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Everything was wonderful on a very busy weekend. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Comforters are white so you know they are clean. Service was great. There is a lovely public area with koi & turtle pond. You do pay extra for parking, internet and a room with an outside window (rather than a window to the hall) which is a little jab. Also, we did hear the kids playing in the adjacent room one night for a while. Minor annoyances: when sofa bed is out you can't walk through to the desk area; there is no magnified make up mirror.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Hilton Los Angeles North / Glendale & Executive Meeting CTR
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,838 reviews
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#5 of 15 in Glendale

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale? Share your experiences!