A beautiful property that was impeccably clean with outstanding customer service! We were three couples & all of our rooms were unique in their own way. My husband & I had the Creekside Zen suite which we absolutely loved....so enchanting & romantic! I cannot say enough good things about the breakfast also...will definitely be going back to the Gaige House!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked into the Sonoma Valley hamlet of Glen Ellen, the Gaige House + Ryokan feels like a secret hideaway. Of course, it's not really a secret; the Gaige House + Ryokan is regularly recommended in Michelin and other guides. Gaige House + Ryokan is part of the prestigious Four Sisters Inns collection and is an elegant blend of vintage and contemporary architecture. The verdant, secluded setting along Calabaza's Creek includes an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. All guests enjoy complimentary breakfast buffet and afternoon wine and cheese tasting as well as refreshing green tea at check-in, house-baked matcha cookies, after-dinner sake alongside the port and sherry. The spa treatment menu includes new massages, with either lemongrass or lavender infusions. Guests staying in Gaige House + Ryokan’s Zen Suites discover additional enhancements found in classic ryokans, such as the use of yukata robes, geta and zori slippers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Gaige House + Ryokan, a Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaige House, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel Glen Ellen
- Gaige House + Ryokan, a Four Sisters Inn Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County