Great location - close drive to Napa and Sonoma, and wineries nearby. Every afternoon appetizers and wine, cookies when you come back after dinner. Very quiet location with a pool and outdoor Jacuzzi. All of the staff are very friendly and eager to assist. Already planning our next trip there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked into the Sonoma Valley hamlet of Glen Ellen, the Gaige House feels like a secret hideaway. Of course, it's not really a secret; the Gaige House is regularly recommended in Michelin and other guides, and has been listed repeatedly in Conde Nast Traveler's Gold List of the top hotels in the world. Gaige House is part of the prestigious Four Sisters Inns collection and is an elegant blend of vintage and contemporary architecture. The inn features 23 thoughtfully appointed guestrooms with a modern, Asian flair. The verdant, secluded setting along Calabaza's Creek includes an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, and is accented with delightful surprises in hidden spots: a hammock shaded with ancient oaks, a miniature pagoda in a rock garden, a gurgling fountain. After a day of visiting nearby wineries, boutiques and art galleries, return to the Gaige House to indulge in luxurious spa services provided either in-room, or outdoors in a peaceful and private cabana. All guests enjoy a complimentary, full breakfast every morning, and an afternoon wine and cheese reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Gaige House, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaige House, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel Glen Ellen
- Gaige House, A Four Sisters Inn Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County