“Dine in a Charming Cottage”
Review of Glen Ellen Inn

Glen Ellen Inn
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Glen Ellen
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Carquinez Ave.
Description: Wine Country Cuisine, full bar, martinis, and a small boutique hotel located in the Heart of Sonoma Valley wine country. glenelleninn.com
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We met another couple for an anniversary lunch on a Saturday afternoon - our first time here. Loved the homemade rolls and breads, and couldn't wait to try their homemade ice cream, too - from start to finish our experience was special. The service was attentive and professional, the food was delicious, innovative, and fresh, and the ambiance was charming. We ate in the dining room overlooking the back garden. We enjoyed the small cottage feel with lots of windows, and look forward to going back soon.

1  Thank Phyllis E

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This restaurant at the Inn was SPECTACULAR! Great ambiance and service! Excellent selection of wine and martinis. Food and presentation were fantastic! Would absolutely recommend!

2  Thank KimSonoma
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Sisters weekend in beautiful Glen Ellen brought us to this wonderful little gem. Restaurant was a short easy walk from the Jack London Lodge. My sister had the cioppiono (which she raved about) and I had the salmon which was excellent. My first course was the warm spinach salad which was quite good.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

On a sisters weekend, my sister and I stayed at the Jack London Lodge, hiked at the Jack London State park and walked to dinner at the Jack London Inn. We stopped in earlier in the day to have a glass of wine and check out the menu. We made a reservation for 7:30 and were promptly seated. I had the beet salad and cioppino and my sister had the mixed green salad and the salmon. Both dishes were great. The only negative is the glass of wine I ordered on our first trip through seemed to have come from a bottle that was opened too long. I should have sent it back. Next time I will because at $8.95 a glass, you should enjoy it. I would go back to this restaurant in a heartbeat.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stayed near by. My SO was not feeling 100% so I went alone. I had a "dirty dozen" oysters to start and sauteed cod, on risotto and spinach. All was very tasty. Yes a bottle of wine for myself too, so I passed on dessert. :) Yes, I would return there.