“Solid Breakfast”

Ranked #8 of 14 Restaurants in Glen Ellen
St. Helena, California
“Solid Breakfast”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Garden Court is a great spot for a good, solid breakfast with plenty of choices. This is our favorite spot for breakfast in the Sonoma area.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank miimuu2

Rohnert Park, California
“Large portions of pretty good food.”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I went to the Garden Court Cafe for a breakfast with coworkers and I thought the food was pretty good. The service was slow and it was difficult to get things like water refills, condiments, etc. I had the biscuits and gravy. It was all good, but it was served with the gravy on the side in a bowl and it just looked so unappetizing that I almost lost my appetite. Every scoop I put on it just made me want to eat it less and less. It tasted fine though but I only ate a little more than half because it was huge! The potatoes and eggs that came with it were pretty good as well. Other people were happy with their food. With the exception of their eggs benedict, which seemed to be their specialty and everybody loved, the food seemed to be average and typical to what you'd find at Black Bear or someplace like that.

• Visited July 2012
Sonoma, California
“Great Eggs Benedict!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I am a Glen Ellen local and have to say the eggs benedict are great! They have numerous differnt kinds from traditional to smoked salmon or spinach. I have never eaten anything else here but friends have, and have always been happy. One note: It can get very crowded and noisy here on the weekends, so if you don't like noise, go during the week!!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank FoodFreek
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Wonderful Sonoma Breakfast”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

For a wonderful decently priced breakfast to get you going prior to touring Sonoma, definitely take the time to stop by Garden Court Cafe. The eggs benedict are wonderful, as is the Greek omelet.

The owner / chef personally stopped out to ensure we were enjoying our meal and took the time to recommend some personal favorite wineries for us to his during the day.

Friendly people and great food - truly a wonderful Sonoma breakfast!!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank rdubbs08
Kenwood, California
“A Downhill Slide for an Old Favorite.”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

This used to be a preferred lunch spot with delicious main-dish salads, burgers and sandwiches. There was a change of ownership and some of the new wait staff hired were young, surly and in need of hospitality training. You may want to take a chance that one particularly hostile young woman who followed us out to the parking lot because we mentioned her attitude to the manager is now long gone. This used to be a favorite hangout and we haven't been back since that sad little episode.