I just returned from my stay at the Glen Ellen Inn. This was a great find. The Inn has 6 cottages behind their restaurant. The town of Glen Ellen is very quaint and in an excellent central location to tour the wineries in Sonoma or Napa. The cottages are unassuming from the front, but the owners have done a beautiful job decorating. My room overlooked a beautiful creek that had a view of a small brick bridge. The room was very clean and the queen bed comfortable. The room size was not large, but adequate. The room could be improved if they added more places to hang clothing. I enjoyed using the shower. You were able to push a button and turn the shower into a steamroom. The cottages did not have a place for breakfast, but the owners provided fruits and pastries fresh each day in your room. There was a very nice breakfast place across the street and another option was a food market a block away. I enjoyed my stay very much and would definitely return. This Inn was perfect and the price right. I would not have tried this Inn if not for the positive trip advisor reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A bed-and-breakfast establishment known for its fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Glen Ellen Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glen Ellen Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glen Ellen Inn CA - Sonoma County