All reviews fire pit heated floors complimentary wine hot tub gourmet breakfast glen ellen star wine country my husband and i bathroom floor softest sheets sonoma valley out of this world wine tour every morning small hotel hidden gem dinner reservations
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Olea for 2 nights in April. The hotel staff was warm, friendly and very accommodating. Our room was modern, spacious and had a lovely view of the pool. The weather was nice enough that we took advantage of the pool and hot tub. Breakfast each morning was prepared beautifully and (even more importantly) was delicious. In town, we enjoyed the Glen Ellen Star for dinner, located within a 2 minute drive from the hotel. The hotel also recommended the Platypus Tour with pick up and drop off at the hotel. All around, we had a great time. There is some construction across the street and adjacent to the Olea, but we never felt that it distracted from the view or were bothered by noise. Great location for visiting both Sonoma and Napa. We look forward to returning in the future!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sia P, Owner at Olea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2019

Dear "NewJerseyLisa" - So glad you were able to enjoy so many fun activities! Thank you for the lovely review and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed May 13, 2019

My wife and I recently stayed at the Olea Hotel for two nights and the experience couldn't have been any better! The Olea is outstanding across multiple areas -- the service is top-notch, the breakfast delicious, the rooms very comfortable and updated, and the grounds beautiful and quiet. You feel welcome from the moment of entering reception, with ample complimentary beverages and the friendly and knowledgeable staff. We received a number of recommendations for nearby restaurants and hiking trails and all were excellent. The hotel also hosts some special events like wine tastings, which we enjoyed. Can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

We loved this hotel!!! The scenery was amazing, the service was great, and we looked forward to the breakfast every morning. we stayed 3 nights and I wish we could have stayed longer. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2019

I can't say enough about how enjoyable our stay at Olea Hotel was. The property was immaculate. It was quiet. They gave us great suggestions on restaurants and wine tours - (Bohemian Travel Co is a must-do). Everyone was so nice. The breakfasts were the most beautiful, delicious creations. Photo worthy. I have recommended Olea to friends and can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Olea hotel is superb in every way! It was the perfect setting for a reunion with a dear friend. When the owners remodeled, they thought of everything. Our room was spacious, the beds were very comfortable, and it came stocked with complimentary snacks and water. The bathroom was equally well appointed and had heated floors! The grounds were incredible and we settled in by the fire pit and hardly moved. The property manager, Kent, checked on us a few times to be sure we had everything we needed. He even brought us snacks and blankets. Breakfast in the morning was unbelievable! The chef at Olea is creative and talented and did I mention how amazing the staff is?! We even had the chance to meet the owner and hear some of the history behind this wonderful place. My only regret is that we only stayed one night. We will definitely go back! Well done Olea!!

Date of stay: April 2019