Where do we begin.....a hidden gem in Glen Ellen and we are so lucky to have stayed there for 5 days. As all the other reviews rave about the staff, we will do the same. From he minute we arrived we were greeted by Julie who was full of information for us as we waited for our friends to arrive. We were spending the weekend at Vintage Car Races at Sonoma Raceway. Julie walked us down to our room in the front under the dining room. Everything was perfect, nicely furnished and a modern bathroom. Our friends arrived and were in room next door.. Kent Sorensen arrived and was most gracious and recommended restaurants for us to try. We lounged under the giant Oak trees and sipped on the complimentary wines. Paradise! The next morning brought us up to sample the outstanding breakfast that is offered every day. The chef Khambay was very friendly and outdoes herself with her gourmet breakfast. After a long day at the race track, our guys enjoyed a soak in the hot tub before dinner. The grounds are beautiful and a good way to relax on all the comfortable outdoor furniture. We will return and hope to see all the same smiling friendly faces at the Olea Hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County