We loved our stay at Olea. Kent was a fantastic concierge and gave us lots of advice for our wine tasting adventure. Olea is in the perfect location near many wineries and delicious restaurants, not to mention the included gourmet breakfast is excellent itself. Contrary to some other reviews the rooms were nicely sized, especially for the age of the hotel. Overall this is a beautiful and very comfortable place and we would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County