My husband and I stayed at the Olea on a romantic birthday weekend. We loves the fact that we could stay one night. Most places have a 2-night minimum, and we just didn't have that kind of time. When we arrived after a log day of wine tasting we were greeted with a snail from Kent behind the front desk. He was warm and friendly. We mentioned we wanted to eat at The Star for my birthday dinner, and he jumped on the phone immediately to get us in! He went above and beyond our expectations! The room was gorgeous!! The heated floors are a bonus and the robes we soft and fluffy. The breakfast was out of this world!!We cannot wait to come back in March! This will be our hotel recommendation for all our friends visiting Sonoma!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County