Me and my boyfriend Gianni stayed at the olea as a last minute find in September. Where should I start, first the staff Julie especially it was being like with ur best friend of ur favorite relative she made us feel special and like family from the minute we arrived. Helpful would be an understatement. She advised us on restaurants, wineries, and everything in between which were all fantastic recommendations. The cottage number 10 we stayed in was the most romantic secluded and beautiful place I have ever been. I was in love when I arrived and after this experience at the amazing place I would compare Sonoma and this place with what heaven should be. Food was amazing and I'm from Michigan and am planning to spend my valentines day here in 2014 with the most amazing man in the world. Thanks Julie we will never be able to explain how you made this then most amazing trip of a lifetime. Gianni wanted me also to tell you, your wine rocks!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County