We stayed at the Olea Hotel in July for 3 nights. Everything about this hotel was wonderful - the rooms, the food, the staff, the hot tub, the patio.
The room was very clean and the bathroom was very nice also - very spa like. They provided complimentary snacks which was great for taking on the road during the day.
The food was incredible. Breakfast is provided each morning and starts with pastries, yogurt, juice and coffee and then is a 2 course meal with fruit and a muffin or bakery item and then an egg/meat dish. The server was so nice and recommended places to go and restaurants.
There is also an outdoor patio area with tables, lounge chairs and couches surrounded by beautiful trees and great views. They also have complimentary local olives (so yummy) and wine.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Sonoma area. Absolutely the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County