We were looking for a place that was close to wineries and downtown Sonoma, enabled a one night stay (as many places required two nights), allowed small dogs, and was clean, comfortable and inviting. This was definitely the place. The sweet inn keeper personally showed us to our room, where we were welcomed with a cute little gift basket of treats for both us and our pup. The room was modern and incredibly comfortable. We eventually donned the plush bathrobes they provided (to stave off the cold outside) to make our way to the hot tub across the way, which was another nice treat. We also took full advantage of the evening wine and desert pairing and gourmet, plated breakfast, which was delicious. Definitely recommended (especially for those traveling with pups)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County