This new boutique Bed & Breakfast has all the things you love about B&B's-gourmet breakfast, snacks, dessert, wine service-without the things you don't love-sharing a house with strangers. My husband and I stayed in their exclusive cottage, which was private and peaceful. The decor is modern so it's not the rustic, country cottage you may be looking for. Instead imagine heated floors, a modern sink, and central heating. The bed itself was like sleeping on the cloud. The only other place we stayed with a bed more comfortable was in Arizona and that one was hard to beat. It rained most of the time we were there. But that suited us just fine. It gave us an excuse to sleep in. My husband did take advantage of their jacuzzi. It was tiny, but he said nice and private. The owner was kind enough to give us the Groupon deal though we booked after it came out. All in all, it was a perfectly romantic vacay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County