Beautifully re-modeled and I loved the laid back, but so helpful attitude of all the staff! We stayed in rooms 2 and 3, which were simple but elegant 1 King bed rooms on the first floor of a 2 story building, with I believe a total of 8 units. Heated bathroom floors took the edge off of one of their first cold mornings. We only stayed 1 night, but will definitely be returning. The complimentary wine and olives when we arrived, lovely 3 course breakfast and departing gift of almonds were the thoughtful touches that will create loyal customers. The outdoor elevated lounge area and hot tub were great relaxing locations on site. We visited the Glen Ellen Star less than 1/2 mile up the road, and had an AMAZING meal. To top it all off the Hotel is located within 1 mile of my favorite winery, Benziger which is bringing the fine art of Biodynamic wines to the forefront.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed. Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County