Having stayed 2 nights at Beltane Ranch we enjoyed the ranch which has so much more to offer than just nice rooms. The flower garden in front of the house, the lawn with comfy chairs, tennis court and even 2 hiking trails around the grounds with vineyard and horses let you feel like being part of the sonoma country live. The breakfast is 2 course with homegrown produce and will be brought to your room/terasse or in the community room if you like. You can also enjoy the homemade wine (Sauvignon Blanc, Beltane Ranch) with USD 29 not a real bargain but tastefull and somehow speacial to enjoy the sunset and the wine you can see from your porch. We experienced nice and friendly staff at welcome desk, breakfast and the gardens around. Even though this place is lacking a bit of the typical personal charme and more being managed like a smaller hotel we felt almost like home. Glen Ellen is just 10 mins drive from Sonoma city but all the big vineyards around and really good restaurants and winebars in Glen Ellen are even closer and less touristic. Will come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush gardens and ancient oaks, landmark historic Beltane Ranch overlooks estate vineyards, grazing horses and the heart of Sonoma Valley Wine Country. Rooms feature spectacular views, private outdoor seating areas and the opportunity to enjoy the property's iconic highly-acclaimed estate wines while watching the sunset over the vines that grew them. Comfortably appointed with signature linens, private wine cellars and, organic amenities, guest room's interiors feature original historic architectural details along with antiques and modern updates. Stays include a full ranch-grown chef-prepared breakfast served in the dining room or on the porch outside your room. Cheese boards and chef-packed picnics are also available by arrangement. The ranch is ideally located with dozens of fine restaurants and other wineries, shopping, parks and more all within a few minutes in either direction. A six-generation family-owned and operated working ranch and agricultural preserve, Beltane Ranch also produces estate olive oil, grows organic heirloom produce and is home to a bee apiary. With 105 acres to explore, Beltane Ranch offers the unique opportunity to experience authentic, historic Sonoma Valley, the birthplace of Calfornia winemaking. Beltane Ranch is also the winner of Congressman Huffman's North Bay Sustainablity Award and is a 100% Certified Sustainable Vineyard & Winery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Beltane Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beltane Ranch Hotel Glen Ellen
- Beltane Ranch Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County