Our first night at Beltane was cancelled due to power outages. The staff found us a very suitable place to stay in Sonoma but we were so pleased to be able to go there for our second night when power returned. The rooms are homey, very clean and comfortable. The next day it poured rain and Alexa lit a fire in the living room and we read all morning. The views and grounds are outstanding and breakfast delicious and varied. We had smoked trout/vegetable pancakes one morning and it was yummy.
Rather than head into San Fran for our planned next night in the midst of the financial district, we stayed an extra night and didn't want to leave. It is a little expensive, but worth every penny. We will definitely make it our home on our next and hopefully longer trip to Sonoma. Thanks Ann and Alexa!
Bob and Louise Winnipeg Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the wine country and surrounded by estate gardens, vineyards and orchards, the historic Beltane Ranch sits on a hill overlooking the breathtaking Valley of the Moon. Guests enjoy walking trails, a tennis court, home grown produce and olive oil and incomparable sunsets on the sprawling grounds. The historic wineries, extraordinary cuisine and boutique shopping of the Sonoma Valley make for endless opportunities for adventure and exploration. Winner of Congressman Huffman's North Bay Sustainablity Award, Beltane Ranch is also a 100% Certified Sustainable Vineyard & Winery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Beltane Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beltane Ranch Hotel Glen Ellen
- Beltane Ranch Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County