$131
$65
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge(Gilroy)
Hotels.com
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanmexican restaurantsan joseoutlet storesno elevatornext doorlong drivehot tubpopcornhighwayfuelaccommodationsmonterey
Reviewed September 7, 2017

the room was clean and pleasant ,the pool area was great as it was really hot it was very refreshing the hot tub was a nice addition .the breakfast was just ok as we stayed at a quality inn at petaluma and there breakfast was great.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2017

We booked this hotel a month in advance and we were disappointed. The lobby was nice and welcoming but the room was stale smelling and the place was so noisy! We did not stay and when my husband asked for a refund the clerk said that was not going to happen. The room was "prepaid" so we had to pay for it even though we did not stay. There were a lot of construction trucks in the parking lot and I think this was a place for truckers and not couples.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank krisred2363
Reviewed April 29, 2017

My wife and I checked in here this past week. Notice that I didn't say 'stayed here'. Shortly after we booked the room ,and a month before we checked in, they took the money out of our account. That has never happened to me before. Curious. About three weeks before we checked in, I got a call from the hotel asking if we really wanted a smoking room. Very curious. I told them that, in no uncertain terms, that we had NOT booked a smoking room and would never stay in one. They said fine, they just wanted to make sure and they would change the room to a non-smoking room. When we arrived, the clerk at the from desk asked me, "Are you sure that you want a smoking room?". Exasperated, I told her about the earlier call and told her that, NO, we wanted a non-smoking room. She changed the room and gave us a 'so-called' non-smoking room. I say that because the room did have the residue smell of smoke. We planned to go ahead and spend the night. A short while after we arrived, people were yelling in the parking lot which was the in terror 'court' of the hotel. Other people in their 20s were running up and down the walkway in front of our room and generally being obnoxious. We complained to the from desk. After a short time, the commotion continued and we decided to leave and find another hotel. I went down to the front desk and told the woman about why we checking out and would like a refund. She said that she would have to call the manager and ask. She did, and said that the manager wouldn't refund our money because we had already checked in but she could offer another room closer to the street noise and facing the same parking lot and obnoxious people. We said no, we were not going to stay. She again said that she could do nothing for us. So, without hesitation, we checked out and went to a Days Inn across the street and had a good night's sleep. I have not received a notice to refund my money and do not expect one. I plan to pursue this, perhaps in small claims court.

Room Tip: Never stay here if you plan on a pleasant evening.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Bob R
Reviewed April 23, 2017

Grandmother and granddaughter trip. Didn't want to stay on ground floor for safety but there was no elevator to second floor to convey luggage. Check in extremely slow. I was third in line with an extremely slow computer. The clerk did not interact with the waiting guests about the delay. It took 25 minutes to get the room; long wait after a long drive with a little girl.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank JanesSal
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

This Quality Inn was wonderful. Fresh breakfast waffles and the BEST beds. Super firm but comfortable. We slept really well. I also took a bath that night. E bath tub was super cozy. I could actually put water in it. Thank you.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business