All reviewsbreakfast roomwafflesoutlet mallsan joseno elevatorlong drivehot tubpopcornmotelmonterey
Reviewed August 8, 2009

No complaints at all!!!!!

Excellent stay!!!!!
Friendly service!!!!!
Clean rooms and public areas!!!!!

My husband especially liked that a restaurant was across the parking lot and he didn't have to drive anywhere for food or HAPPY HOUR! I liked the location of Quality Inn being across the highway to the Gilroy Outlets.

There is a washer and dry across the from the breakfast room!

I recommend this Quality Inn to anyone staying in Gilroy.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2009

We were looking for a clean safe hotel to spend the night and although the qualtiy inn in Gilroy was a little more than we should have paid, we got what we came for
The hotel is right off the freeway but not too close as to have to put up with annoying freeway traffic noise.
The room was spacious and clean. The 2 double beds were plenty big and you can easily put 4 people in the room without feeling overcrowded.
Although there were just the two of us, the room came with enough towels for 4 people.
And it was nice to have the sink outside of the toilet shower room so both of us could get ready at the same time.
The room comes with microwave and TV plus a small refrigerator
The breakfast...included in the price was more than we expected.
It is served in a separate room which opens using your room key.
There were fresh fruits, cereals and rolls, coffee and juice...even a waffle maker for fresh waffles. Check for breakfast hours. They do close the breakfast room at a certain hour so if you don't get there in time, you are out of luck
All in all it was more than we needed for just a nights stay and a bed...but it was a good value.
Oh, and wirelss internet came with the room

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 16, 2008

My husband and I had a weekend getaway to Gilroy for shopping at the Outlets and stayed at the Qualty Inn & Suites . I liked the fact that they had free popcorn and coffee in the lobby upon arrival. I was pleased that seeing the hotel in person was just as nice as seeing photos of it on their website. We were greeted by very nice and accommodating staff members who cared about the comforts of their guests and were always willing to help.

The room we chose was a king suite with couch area, mini-fridge and microwave. The beds were large and very comfortable and the rooms were at a nice temperature. The bathrooms were clean and the shower was good with the usual complimentary toiletries. The free breakfasst was great and you have to use their waffle maker.

So if you're looking for a pleasant and casual stay, I would highly recommend this hotel for its location, reasonable value, and charming staff.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 4, 2008

This place had the most comfortable bed and pillows I have slept in (hotel wise) without a doubt. It was clean and had plenty of channels for the television. The complimentary breakfast isn't all that great but I like Raisin Bran so that's good enough for me. The keys are kind of weird. Other than that, it was a great nights rest for me....didn't feel edgy about the neighborhood either. I noticed that the other reviews said it wasn't that great but that was a while ago, maybe they have changed since then..but I would recommend staying here since the staff was pleasant...unlike the ones at the Ramada in the same town. I literally stood there and rang the night bell while two of their staff members just stood there arguing and staring at me and never once came over to talk to me in like 5 minutes, so I just left and went to the Quality which turned out probably for the best.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank daveyinaz
Reviewed November 12, 2007

My family and I managed to drive into the garlic capital of the world, Gilroy on our way to LA. We were tired of driving, so we decided to stay at the Quality Inn & Suites for some rest and a good cheap sleep.

The staff were friendly and gave us a room for 49$ including free continental breakfast. We were happy with the price and accepted the offer.

Once we arrived to the room, nothing looked odd, until we had stayed there for a few minutes longer. I noticed under the beds, there was garbage from earlier guests, there were napkins and glasses on the floor. And the carpet was -really- dirty.

Even worse though, there was something on the wall in the bathroom that looked like blood. It was really gross, i didn't want to examine it that much.

The only good thing about the stay was the breakfast, nice variety and cosy room.

Conclusion: Never stay here unless you have to, the whole place smells of onions, the rooms aren't clean. Spend a little more money for ten times the quality.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank flowerpie