$129
$93
$194
$65
  • Restaurant
Rosewood CordeValle(San Martin)(Great Value!)
$445
$432
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanmexican restaurantsan joseoutlet storesno elevatornext doorlong drivehot tubpopcornhighwayfuelaccommodationsmonterey
Reviewed July 19, 2012

All went well here for our one night stay on a road trip. Located right off the 101 feeway and close to shopping and restaurants. Clean room, helpful staff. Outdoor pool & hot tub were OK . The breakfast room was small but had a plentiful variety of food available. This was our second stay at a Quality Inn on a 2 week road trip and for the price it was reasonable. The added touch of having fresh popcorn in the lobby was nice for an evening snack.

Room Tip: Ask for a room up front on west side.....back side faces freeway.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2012

As others have noted this is a standard motel off of 101 and near the outlet malls. However, we stayed here during a family emergency and the service was outstanding. Dan and his staff really helped us out. He helped us change rooms in the middle of the day, searched our previous room for a missing toy, gave us directions and encouragement and in general was there for everything we needed. The rooms were clean and comfortable and even though it is close to the freeway we found the rooms quiet. The free wi-fi worked well which was important to us, but we give this location 5 starts for super service during a stressful time. The Chevy's next door is nice and the Ginger Cafe over on San Jacinto by the outlet malls is good for Chinese food.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank billingclerk
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We stopped here to break up the drive to SF. Location is great as it is right off 101 and very close to the outlet stores for those interested in doing some shopping. It is a budget motel but very comfy and clean and overall a good value. Rooms are reasonably large. My complaints are: 1) in-room A/C unit way too noisy, 2) ceiling seems very thin. We could clearly hear our upstair neighbors walking around. Thank goodness they went to bed at 12 and all that "stomping" finally stopped. (They weren't really stomping, but it just sounded that way.) Breakfast was in a room on the ground floor. In addition to breads and cereals, also offered hot sausages, eggs and a self-serve waffle maker!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank twodiamondmom
Reviewed May 31, 2012

a very comfy place to stay.
the bed was very very comfy.
location great, right next door to a mexican restuarant/bar which is apparently the best in town. the factory outlet shopping close by in magnificent.
also had a grog shop across the road for a 6 pack and a bottle of wine.
great experience, when not expecting much

Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I booked my room several month in advance and got a great rate. When I checked shortly before my trip the prices where up more than 50%. The motel grounds where well-kept and my room was good sized, comfortable and clean (see photos). The outlet mall is only a short drive away and there are sevaral restaurant options in the area (a Chevy's is right next door). I liked this motel, but I would only stay here again if I got a good rate again. Make sure you visit one of those garlic stores which Gilroy is famous for. I'm not that much a fan of garlic, but it was definitely worth a visit. If you have time I can also recommend driving to Monterey and Pacific Grove for a day. It is a nice drive and both towns are nice for a walk.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family