“Not up to usual standards”
Review of Mimi's

Mimi's
Ranked #23 of 127 Restaurants in Gilroy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We've been to Gilroy Mimi's several times on this occasion it missed the mark. Both breakfast entree's were cold and one was "spicy" actually, wasn't at all. We've ordered the same menu items on prior visits and they were fine. An off day, I guess

Reviewed August 25, 2012

A very comfortable atmosphere, made even better by a waitress who befriended our ten year-old. I had the Monterey Chicken Burger (very nice).

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Always have had a good experience at Mimi's Restaurant. The waiters are courteous and the food quality is consistent. It's a nice, comfortable, no fuss type place. Restaurant location is in the middle of a large outlet mall which is convenient.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

My co-workers recommended this place for breakfast.

I totally scarfed up my waffle, eggs, and bacon; all were cooked perfectly and were quite tasty.

My hubby had eggs Benedict and although tasty, he said the English muffin was hard, like it had been sitting out too long.

Breakfast combos come with juice and the prices are reasonable. The coffee is good too. If we had stayed in the area we would have come back for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Hubby & I went for lunch cuz I had a coupon for buy 1, get 1 free w/2 drinks. No surprise, they WAY overprice the drinks to give you a "free" meal. Had turkey sandwich w/fries -- nothing great, & turkey tasted a little funny. Husband had blackened salmon, which he said was okay, but he wouldn't get it again, & not a very good portion for the price. Have had breakfast at this Mimi's before & liked it much better. (My fave French toast anywhere!)