Lowest prices for your stay
$121
$121
FindHotel
$106
Free cancellation until 12/08/21
Priceline$121
Hilton Garden Inn$121
ZenHotels.com$125
All reviews clean rooms easy access lobby daniel freeway accommodations monterey
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2017

We came to visit friends in the area and visit the garlic festival. We came early but still got to check in in our rooms. Then got a limo shuttle to the garlic festival! This was a plus! No parking issues and comfortable ac ride back. Staff was super friendly and helpful. We use the pool and restaurant for breakfast, pretty good buffet for the money. Really clean and modern hotel. Wait for it...they have a robot that help with deliveries like towels to your room. I was pretty impress and my kids loved the place especially the pool and the robot. Will definitely come back to stay. This was my second visit.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Martin D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gilroy, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review of your recent stay at our property, and for continuing to support us. We are all looking forward to your "Third" visit. Please make it soon. We have lots of fun ideas in the works for "Archie" (Robot), so don't leave it too long until you come back.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

The remote to the tv was reported & didn't get fixed until one day before leaving. My credit card was scanned for payment when I stated at check in that I would be paying cash. Very unprofessional. Everything was in the records. I made sure of it.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Martin D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gilroy, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I am dismayed to learn that your recent stay at our property was not incident free. Please accept my sincere apologies for providing you with a stay that was memorable for the wrong reasons.

Your television remote control should have been replaced as soon as you notified us that there was an issue with the one in your guest room. I apologize for the delay in doing so.

With regard to your credit card, our house policy dictates that we obtain a credit card upon check in from all of our registering guests. If a guest wishes to settle their account in a different manner we simply seek authorization for a lesser amount on the card to cover the possibility of any incidental charges that may be incurred during the stay. Our guests swipe their own cards at our terminals and approve the amount themselves. There are no hidden costs or charges.

Thank you for bringing these concerns to my attention, and for choosing to stay at our hotel during your recent visit to Gilroy. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again at some time in the future.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

Stayed here because all Hilton hotels in San Jose were booked solid. Turned out to be a pretty good choice. The hotel and room were clean, there was a restaurant on site, very close to other food choices. The only thing I was not thrilled with was the selection in the restaurant- very limited. The service at both the front desk and restaurant were very good. Would stay here again if in the area.

Room tip: Was close to elevator but never heard it.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Martin D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gilroy, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn for your accommodation needs during your recent visit to South Bay/San Jose region, and for taking a few minutes to review your stay.

I appreciate the kind words and positive review and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is nothing special, but decent and clean!

Breakfast was fine, there is not very much to chose from but there is a cook that can make you some very nice things

The staff is very helpful and friendly!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 889rong
Martin D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gilroy, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn for your recent visit to our city, and for taking a few moments to send in your thoughts. I am glad to learn that you found us to be a clean, helpful and friendly hotel. Perhaps on your next visit we can show you that we believe that we are special. Please come back soon and allow us the opportunity to impress some more.

Thank you.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

You have managers that lie to you and when you call them out they don't even apologize. The GM who doesn't want to be bothered needs to take a look at the team for dealing with credit cards and what it means to be PCI compliant.

A simple I'm sorry, let me fix this would have sufficed had the problem been resolved. This hotel kept saying one thing and did another

• Trip type: Traveled on business