“Shoping!!!!”

Gilroy Premium Outlets
Ranked #2 of 26 things to do in Gilroy
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Very interesting prices!
Unique opportunity to buy cheap t shirt or levis or timberland.145 shops and among them the most famous! Nike, timberland, addidas, levis, etcTo be done. Timing needed? Approx 3 hrs to do all
There is 4 plazza all to visit.For eating a few restaurant around.
Excellent place to spend a lot of money!

2  Thank Uatu2000

Reviewed April 8, 2012

My daughter and I were on a college visit trip from So. Calif. to Nor. Calif and stopped in Gilroy by chance. We ended up spending about 4 hours here! They have 145 outlet shops divided into 4 sets of buildings, so you have to use your car. Go first to the Welcome Center. They will give you a map of the stores and the discount coupons. If you have an AAA card, show it, and they will give you an additional coupon book. The daughter went to Forever 21. I went to Jones NY (60% off!). We went to the Jelly Belly Factory Outlet, Fossil, Maidenform and I can't remember where else. They have Adidas, Quicksilver, Ann Taylor, Sanrio, etc. I can't remember them. The beauty supply store has everything and they take all of the coupons! We had to get on the road otherwise we may have looked a little longer.

1  Thank beawade
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I would recommend to allow a full day as there are stores on both sides of the highway. This area was clean, plenty of public washrooms, restaurants, places to sit to relax and have a coffee in the sun or shade. Good value in the stores although you have to watch the prices as some items are not Outlet priced in my experience of shopping outlets.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

It is worth your drive to shop at this outlet. The shops are spread out so that shoppers have plenty of parking. Multiple places to eat walking distance like in-and-out burger, Denny's, a Starbucks and many others. Make sure to us your AAA card to maximize your discounts by displaying your card to the clerk at the information both at the food court. You can save a lot of money using the coupon brochure that they will give you for being a AAA member.

1  Thank kurbiaziz
Reviewed September 20, 2011

the staff at vans were awesome and got 8 pairs of shoes for the price of one in the uk