“Will be returning again :)”

Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park
Ranked #1 of 21 things to do in Gilroy
More attraction details
Owner description: An extraordinary combination of nature preserve and theme park that comprises more than 75 acres of trees, plants, water and rocks combined with rides, picnic grounds, miniature golf and spectacular gardens.
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Ticket prices are a little expensive but found out if u buy tickets from gilroy welcome center in gilroy outlets u can get them for nearly half the cost as if u would buy them at gate. As for the park, it was very beautiful , well take. Care of, not too long of lines, rides for all kids from ages 4-10.

1  Thank RickyLopez559
"train ride"
in 11 reviews
"discount tickets"

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

This lovely, relaxed park has something for both children and adults. Teens might find it a little tame, but the beautiful landscaping and gentle rides are perfect for a family outing. Camping is also possible. Many different trees and flowers, well identified with nature exhibits make this an educational experience as well. Once you pay the entrance fee all attractions are free. Only reasonably priced food and souveniers will incur extra charge, and a single entrance ticket can be converted into a season pass. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We went for the first time to see Gilroy Gardens. It is a great theme park for young kids. It cost 50 dollars to get in. Children 3 & under we're free. I had a 1/2 off coupon so for my husband, myself and my 6 year old daughter, we paid 75 dollars and my 2 yr old was free. If you go in the summer be sure to bring swimsuits because there are several water features for the kids to play in. You can also buy swimsuits there if you forget. We went during the week and it wasn't busy, which is nice. It also cost 10 dollars to park. Items in the park are pricey like at any theme park. There are really nice gardens all throughout that are obviously taken well care of, and a train ride that the kids loved. Overall, if you are passing through Gilroy, it's a great stop for the kids. They'll love it.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We went to Gilroy Gardens with our daughter, son in law and our 3 grandkids ages 18 months, 2 1/2 years and 5 . They have season tickets and have been several times and they love it. It is beautiful and I loved seeing the circus trees and all the gardens. We all had lots of fun. My daughter got our tickets for a discount at Cosco so wasn't too bad. I would definitely go again.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I took our 2 year old to this theme park. She's not very brave so we didn't think she would go on any of the rides but ended up going on most of the ones she was allowed to go on. She had a blast!
We printed a coupon for half off. Entrance for my husband and me was 50, my 2 year old was free, and parking was 10. Total of $60 only. We brought our own snacks and water so didn't spend much when we got in either..
This theme park is more for children under 10. There are learning stations that provide facts on certain plants, animals, or creatures! The gardens are breathtaking.
Overall we had a great experience. Will def go again next year. Totally worth our money.